SASA Tresses Clip In Hair Extensions are a quick and easy alternative to more permanent extensions while still adding volume and length. They are simple to use which allows you to do it yourself in minutes. Each length of hair comes on a strong and secure silicon grip clip that keeps the hair in place throughout the day without using hairspray or teasing your natural hair! This premium quality Indian Remy human hair allows you to use hot tools and will last up to 12 months with proper care and maintenance.
CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS SPECIFICATIONS
Material: 100% Indian Remy human hair
Colors: #1 Exotic Black is an intense black with an undetectable blue undertone
Hair Lengths & Weight:
18 inches / 180 grams
The Set Includes 7 pieces:
(4) 3" (7cm) wide wefts - 2 clips per weft
(1) 6" (15cm) wide wefts - 3 clips per weft
(1) 7" (17cm) wide wefts - 3 clips per weft
(1) 8" (20cm) wide wefts - 3 clips per weft
Need helping selecting a color shade?
If you are unsure on which color will match you we can help provide a recommendation. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include 2-3 current photos of your hair down. The best photos are to be taken outside with soft natural light or indoor by a window.
You can also purchase a hair color swatch to assist with matching your own hair prior to purchasing. It is best to select a shade that is the most prominent color of your natural hair but you can also mix and match for a more custom look. Please note that the color swatch hair quality is different from actual hair extensions.
Need help selecting your length?
Please use the chart below which helps determine the appropriate length for various hair textures.
Hair Installation and Hair Care
- You can DIY or go to a professional for installation. Clip in extensions are to be worn low on the head. Part the hair from ear to ear. Take the parted section and ease at the root. Attach the clip in hair to the teased area and snap to tighten, then take a small section of hair to comb over the clip in extension. Do these exact steps again until you get your desired look. Make sure the clip in extensions blend in with your natural hair. With proper installation, the clip ins should be undetectable and natural looking. We do not recommend that you sleep or shampoo hair with your clip in extensions.
- It is not necessary to wash after every use. Only wash gently with lukewarm water to remove product buildup. We recommend shampoos that are sulfate free and hydrating conditioners. Leave-in conditioners, heat protectants and lightweight oils will also extend the lifespan of your hair. Avoid harsher products such as hair spray when styling.
- After washing, pat dry and gently brush hair with a wide tooth comb until smooth. Air drying is preferred on a flat clean towel overnight. Ensure clip ins are completely dry before use.
- When using hot tools do not exceed a temperature of 200 C. It is also suggested to style your hair and style the clip ins separately using the same styling technique before clipping in. It is also recommended to use hair protectant spray, the lowest heat and to limit heat styling to extend the life of the hair.
- Our extensions are 100% Remy human hair that has gone through its own dyeing process therefore we do not recommend dyeing unless it is done by a hair professional. Please be advised that dyeing, lightening or bleaching could damage the hair and shorten its lifespan. If you cut your hair we recommend that you get it done by a hair professional that has previous experience cutting hair extensions.